And that's just the way there.
Call us crazy (we do), but we're excited! We plan to sing loudly, have random dance parties in the car, perform Jason Bourne lane changes, point and laugh at PT cruisers, and--fingers crossed--still love each other when we get there. If we do get annoyed, hey! only two more weeks of vacation left, including the drive home...
No, seriously, we're ready.
...Sort of, anyway. I have a house to deep clean, laundry to do, bags to pack, snacks to prepare, an epic car ride to put together. Oh, and I'm moving to a new place literally right when we get back, so, ideally I should prep that this week too. Not to mention the multiple presents I have to make, wrap, and ship [to my] home before we leave...
And how am I tackling this load of work I need to schedule around work?
By spending hours designing and writing this, of course! Ah, procrastination. Why can't I get over you...
At any rate, I'll let you know how things go. It shall be a fantastic adventure. =]
No comments:
Post a Comment